PERSONAL ACCIDENT INSURANCE
Why Personal Accident Insurance?
Most people think that they are fortunate not to fall victim to an accident. However, accidents can and do happen to anyone at anytime and anywhere. Personal Accident policies are designed to provide financial assistance payable upon death or injuries as a result of an accident. It also protects you and your family from financial burdens imposed by loss of income and medical bills.
Applying Personal Accident Insurance online is hassle-free and does not require any pre-acceptance medical examination. With a Personal Accident Insurance, you can have a piece of mind that you and your loved ones are looked after in times of need.
Why Protect the Young and Elderly at Home?
Sompo PAStar Benefits*
- Medical Treatment for accidents and 17 Specified Infectious Disease including Dengue Fever, Hand Foot Mouth Disease and ZIKA virus
- Free Child Coverage & Baby Bonus Allowance of S$100
- 24-hour Emergency Assistance Hotline
- Full Terrorism Coverage
- Weekly Income Benefit up to S$650
- Double Hospitalization Allowance in ICU (up to 60days)
- Free Extension Coverage for Food Poisoning, Accidental Miscarriage, Insect / Animal Bites.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Disclaimers: Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (‘PSPL’) is not responsible for the contents available via hyperlinks from this page to third party websites. Access to and use of such other websites is at the user’s own risk and subject to any terms and conditions applicable to such access/use. PSPL does not endorse, recommend, approve, guarantee or introduce any third parties or the services/products they provide on their websites, and is not a party to any contractual arrangements entered into between you and the provider of the third party website unless otherwise expressly specified or agreed to by PSPL.